Monday, August 11, 2008

Gift From A Loyal Mentor "B"

I was given a little creature that will promise great luck in any gambling game that I will play. As its second tail grow longer, and so is my luck - that is the promise. Unfortunately, I was not taught of any ritual on how to acquire such creature. He just woke me up one night and asked me to find a bottle, and there he dropped a two tailed domestic lizard.

I was just instructed to feed it at a certain hour and to make it drink a tiny droplet of my own blood atleast once a week. Its eyes are white and when it turns black, it should never be exposed to sunlight anymore. I do not gamble and I am not sure if this creature is effective but perhaps might keep this creature for a while and give it to a worthy relative sometime soon. Here are some of the pictures, I will ask my nephew to take a clearer picture of it next time:










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow it is the first time i saw po butiki 2 ang buntot.. what happened po pag di po na feed ng blood ung butiki? it mean mawawala na ung bisa nya?

Anonymous said...

wow it is the first time i saw po butiki 2 ang buntot.. what happened po pag di po na feed ng blood ung butiki? it mean mawawala na ung bisa nya?

FilipinoSorcerer said...

The instructions were not very clear yet. But from what I understood, its either the whole creature dies or it transforms into an ordinary lizard which ofcourse, either of the two happens, its power will be lost. I will consult on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Sir FS,WOW!!! cute cute naman nyan.. Hope I can acquire that din..Now lang po ako nakakita nyan. Ang bait naman po ng spirit guide nyo.

Anonymous said...

Sir Fs, wawa naman si Tiki!! bkit wla po sya ata isang kamay? Siguro yung pagbagsak nya..

niphilim.marcus said...

Alive pa ba ngayon yung butiki?

Nice naman niyan.

Anonymous said...

ASK KO LANG PO YONG BUTI KO PO SA AMIN DAPAT NASA KISAMI PERO PARATI PO SIYA NASA SAHIG NAMIN